Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

film festival

We went to Sylvia park. When we got inside of the movies tamaki  primary  was at the movies  too. We  watched  our class movie I was Peter  Pan. My favorite movie was the place I call home. It was made by tamaki primary in the  movie a girl lives in a car with her mum. I also liked room 24 the movie is about the adult. The children asked them to stop making a mess of the world and to stop all of the fights. A school called glen taylor did a Harry Potter movie. At the end we walk to the red carpet and we went on the bus back to  pt england school.  the film festival was cool.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your story about the Film Festival buabh , I too enjoyed a place called home .
    Buuuut i also enjoyed you flying around looking for your shadow .
    Keep up the good writing and don't give up
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.