Pages

Sunday 24 July 2016

SleepOver


Image result for Auckland MuseumImage result for charlie and the chocolate factory original













On Thursday Night Justus came to have a sleep over at my house . He brought Dinner we had Sweet and sour pork,Fired rice and Chowmain . After dinner we had dress warm because we were going on a adventure .
My uncle and Aunty came over alos to join us .
We drove to mission bay to play on the park . We played on the sand and played by the Fountain . We had to leave i thought we were going home but we went to the viaduct and saw boats .
Mum said lets go to a beautiful land mark . We played games in the car and ended up at the the Museum .
We played soccer and on the canons .
Me and Justus we playing in the water .
We also tried drinking the water it was so cold . we played till 11:30 at night  It was cool we played tiggey and Throws . Was time to go home . When we got home we watched Charlie and The chocolate factory the old one is my favourite .
Me and Justus went sleep at 1.30 in the Morning and we had a midnight snack it was awesome .

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Hendrix,

    I really like the way that you have been telling me about your (T.O.P.S) and I really like how you have told me what happened in your story. I hope to see more of your Amazing work post onto your blog so I can see what brilliant work you have been learning during your class time. Keep up the Amazing Work.

    From Roimata Ru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hendrix
    I really like your writing it tells what you have done in each of your scentis witch is good so you can explain what your reader is trying to
    read

    keep up the great work, Go for GOLD!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.