Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Motat

Today I went to Motat with My Mum and my friend Justus Tele'a.
We saw the old school . They had rules on the black board .
1. you can't talk in Maori
 2.You can't write with your left hand .
We went into houses and saw scary dolls and old beds, draws and bath tubs . Some houses came from Parnell and one house was from Panmure .

I also went inside the Lazer maze ,The lady said we had to be a spy to get through the lazers without being touched .Me , Justus and Miss Haare went though the Maze , Miss Haare got touched and I was crawling on the floor it was funny . And Mum Lost.

Me and Justus had a nerf gun war in a white tent , I had to hide behind a yellow thing to shoot him . I hit him with the bullets 10 times .
We also saw a body expo and I went down a throat slide . I also saw Trains ,Cars a old fire truck and played alot of games .
We also went on a little train ride around Motat that was called "The little flick" .

I palyed on the spacies in the Gaming room , I played Pacman and Donkey kong . My Mum said she use to play those games on her Nintendo 64 when she was little . I also took photos on this cool as thing . And it showed my face on a big screen than went little and was with heaps of photos .

I liked playing on the Phones . Me , Mum and Justus were talking to each other on the phones I was ringing and laughing and talking to them . I saw heaps of old phones . Outside there was red telephone booth .

I had so much fun today . Before we went home I saw Eels and ducks as well as swans and geese .And a big Fish .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hendrix,

    MOTAT is great isn't it? It is so much fun and you learn lots there too.

    How awful that there used to be rules in NZ schools where you couldn't speak Maori or write with your left hand! I'm so glad we don't live with rules like that now!

    From Miss Nalder

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.